No refunds after 30 days. All return parts must be in the original packaging and you must include a copy of your invoice. If your order did NOT include the VIN, there will be no returns or exchanges on the parts ordered! There are no returns on airbags, electrical, fuel, high performance parts, racing parts, previously installed, or special ordered parts, because we cannot restock them. There will be a 20% restocking fee for all returns if we concluded the order was your error, but still a returnable item. If the error is ours, we will cover shipping expenses and re-send the item to you. If the order error is the customers, charges for shipping and handling are not refundable. Please contact us for a Return Authorization Number, prior to returning any merchandise. If you choose to email us, please include your order number and "Return Authorization" in the subject line. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. Parts must be returned for inspection prior to any credit being issued. All return parts must be uninstalled and returned in the original, unopened, undamaged packaging or you will not receive credit. Parts must be accompanied by a copy of proof of purchase invoice (this can be found under “Your Account” on our site). All shipments must be prepaid. COD and freight collect shipments will be refused. If these requirements are NOT met, parts will be either scrapped or returned to you at your expense.
Returns on sale items/special promotion orders:
- Your refund on sale/promotional orders will depend on the promotion. If you received a discount on your order with the requirement of spending a minimum amount, and your order total after the return is less than the required amount for the discount, you will be required to pay the full price of the order before discount and the discount amount will be deducted from your refund.
- If you return your order after the promotional offer is being given, we will not transfer your discount to any new orders or items added to your existing order.
- If you received a free item due to a special promotion and you choose to return your order, you must also send back the free item. If you decide to keep the free item, we will deduct the original price of the item from your refund.
- All returns must be in new, unused condition, and in the original packaging.
- Returned items must be received within 30 days of the date on the invoice.
- Special order items are not eligible for returns.
Some parts offered on our site have a "core charge" applied to them. This is a refundable charge that the manufacturer applies to ensure that the old part is returned to us. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges related to returning cores to us. Remember all core returns must be assembled, clean, complete with no missing parts, undamaged, and in the original packaging. If you have any questions on core charges please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer them.
Instructions for Returns:
To initiate a return please fill out the RMA form below. We will review your return request and, if approved, we will send you a Return Authorization number. At this point you can ship the item back to us. Make sure to write the RMA number visibly on the outside of the package. Please include either the original packing slip or the item order number with the return. For your protection, we recommend that you use Insured Parcel Post to ship your return. A credit will be issued when we have received the part and verify that its condition is acceptable.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form